A hard to read screenshot of HOPE (aka Semantic Computing) is now working on the web under the code name “Temporal Agency” (I love that name!), using:
- Docker to isolate user projects and sessions
- C# (Yay!)
- DotNet Core 2.0 (Yay!)
- IDE-style programming.
- Syntax highlighting editor (courtesy of Ace).
- Layout of results declared in XML.
This is very snazzy, in my humble opinion. I have a couple demos working:
- Weather forecast, tying in to UndergroundWeather, with summary (as shown above) and full forecast layouts.
- Address verification using the USPS API’s.
More to come!